Saturday, July 14, 2012

"Rookie Blue: 3.06 "Coming Home"

* Probably the most powerful (and my favorite) episode of the season so far!

* LOVED the fact that it was centered around Oliver and Matthew Gordon got a chance to SHINE! He was FABULOUS!

* Zoe Shaw was EXACTLY as I pictured her.

* I don't know why, but I always pictured the Shaw kids younger, like in grade school younger, so to see one of them was a teenager was a bit surprising.

* The fact that Izzy calls Sam "Uncle Sammy" puts a big grin on my face!

* When Oliver had the gun on the guy....Loved the fact that it was Sam that was talking him down, but was going to support him at the same time, no matter what.  Andy was willing to do the same.

* The scene at the end with Oliver and Izzy in the car was heartbreaking and so sweet at the same time.  Poor Oliver! I just wanted to hug him!

* The flour fight with Sam and Andy....So freakin' cute!  Sam in my favorite color (red) and covered in flour....I love flour!

* If I'm being honest, I'm surprised it took Sam as long as it did to run a background check on Andy's Mom.  I'm even a bot more surprised that ANDY didn't do it herself....She seems to have trusted her Mom awfully fast.  I don't know why, but I don't trust her either....Then again, I didn't like her when she showed up last week!

* Loved, loved, LOVED the fact that Sam came in and he and Andy actually talked through WHY he did what he did.  He was honest about how he felt, so was she, and they worked it out.  Kudos to writers letting their couples WORK THROUGH their issues.

* Not really liking Jerry this episode, but thought it was hysterical that he and Traci started off the episode dressed alike and then Traci changed clothes....HA HA!!

* Dov and his stalker friend have me worried for him.

* Gail needs makeup!

* Still not enough Noelle, but it was great to see her!

* Chris--My heart hurts for him a little.

* Still don't like New Guy and the fact that next weeks episode seems to be centered around him has me kinda dreading it.

* This was one of those episodes where it felt like all I said to Diana the entire time was "WOOOOOW!!!" Seriously, it was like that was all we could find to say.  The previews lived up to the hype! Kudos to all involved!!

No comments: