Friday, July 6, 2012

Rookie Blue: 3.05 "Messy Houses"

Lookie here at me getting this posted the day after the episode airs!  Figured I better take advantage of having the house to myself for a few minutes! :-)

*LOVED that the show opened with Sam and Andy in bed and asleep.  How cute was Andy hopping out of bed upon remembering that it was her Dad's birthday? And Sam trying to coax her back to bed.

*Still they end up at her Dad's front door IN PARTY HATS....ROTFL! Sam! In a party hat! Too flippin' funny! Tommy thanks them but he has a lady friend waiting so they leave.(Sam blowing the noisemaker as they leave....LOL)  "You're lucky you're cute!" Sam tells Andy. (Awwwww.....)

* "Hey, when do I get to meet YOUR family?" Andy asks. Sam lays his head on the side of the car. "You'll meet my my family when I wanna punish or torture you...." Picks his head up like he has an idea: "Hey...Wanna go meet my family? LOL!

*The exchange between Sam and Andy's Mom (whom I don't like, by the way) is priceless. "Stop calling me cowboy, ma'm...." And Sam keeping a close eye on Andy at the scene as she processes the fact that her Mother (that walked out on her and her dad fifteen years ago) is there as a SOCIAL WORKER of all things!

* Loved seeing more of Oliver! Although, he's breaking my heart! He used to be the light-hearted guy that always had a joke....Now, he's sad and it makes ME sad! Loved the fact that he told Dov what was going on though, and the scene at the end with those two was just awesome!

* Here's another thing I don't get: Last week we ended with Sue knowing Dov hadn't been going to his therapy appointments because of the shooting.  This week, NONE of that was even mentioned, and Sue wasn't even ON the show! Um. What's going on there?

* Sam was adorable with Conner!

* Poor Chris. I've said it before, but I never know whether I love or hate Gail....This week, it was the latter. And Sam really needs to stop riding with New Guy because I don't like New Guy.

* Wasn't really into the Jerry/Traci story line last night. Although, I LOVED the color of Jerry's shirt and tie!

* Any Rookie Blue episode without Noelle is just WRONG! Missed her tonight!

* The ending scene made me MELT.... Andy: "Promise me something." Sam: "Go." Andy: If things go south with us....And I don't want them to, I hope they don't, but if they do, don't just walk out the door. Okay? Let's promise to work at it." Sam: "You won't get rid of me without a fight." AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! The way he looked right at her as he said that and the way his eyes squinted a little after he said it...Like he wanted her to GET how serious he was....It was just GREAT! Perfect way to end the show!

REALLY looking forward to next week's Oliver centered episode!  Looks intense and I'll be interested to see the Sam/Oliver scenes....Matty and Ben ALWAYS have FABULOUS scenes together! The fact that they're close friends in real life always shines through!  The fallout with Andy/Sam/Andy's Mom should be interesting to watch as well.

And just in case you needed something to make you smile today:

SAM....IN A PARTY HAT! :-D

No comments: