Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Confession Time.....

I gotta confess guys.  I know I'm in the very small minority here, but I'm sad about the Tom Cruise  and Katie Holmes divorce.

I was one of their biggest supporters when they got together.  I watched Tom Cruise go crazy about her on Oprah and yet, there was something about him that made me think, "He really does adore her!" and I STILL think he does.  I told all my friends and family that and they all looked at me like I had two heads, but even now, I think they still love each other....Their religious beliefs were just too different.

I know a lot of people thought they wouldn't last, and I'm really sad that they didn't, but IF the reports are true and Tom's involvement with Scientology had to do with the split, then I think Katie did what she had to do for her sake and her daughter's.

I wish things had gone differently for them.  I really do believe Tom's feelings (and hers for him) were genuine and I was hoping they would prove the naysayers wrong.  Only they know what really went on and what the real reason behind their divorce was, but my heart goes out to both of them and I wish them all the best as they move on.


No comments: