* This was my least favorite episode of the season so far. Therefore, I don't have a lot to say about it.
* The Sam and Andy moments we got were cute. Moody Sam is starting to annoy me though.
* Loved the whole "I wanna drive your truck!" exchange at the end....The look on Sam's face at the thought of Andy driving his "baby" was priceless, but the kiss on the cheek she gave him....Adorable!
* I miss Oliver! Although, I loved that moment he had with Dov.....GREAT scene! And LOOOOVE the fact that he is the only person (besides Frank) that knows about Noelle's pregnancy!
* Still don't like the new guy, and the fact that he and Sam were partnered and not Andy and Sam just made me scowl at him even more.
* The dead guy's sister gave me the creeps.
* I'm sure there's something I could say about Chris or Gail but can't remember any stand out moments for them in this episode.
* Now that Sue knows Dov is not going to therapy, I wonder what the fallout will be from that.
* Nice to see an intimate Jerry/Traci moment. Half the time I forget they are a couple.
Alright, that's it. Based on the promo for tomorrow night's episode, I'm REALLY excited. Glad this filler episode is out of the way....On to better episodes!
Happy Fourth of July! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment