Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Few Prayer Requests....

Some things I hope you guys will lift up with me throughout the weekend.

* My dear friend Katy has been having back problems for awhile now and is in need of relief. I've known Katy her entire life and it breaks my heart to see her in so much pain. You can read her blog HERE to find out more and how to pray.

* Dempsey Racing will be in action this weekend as they race at Limerock. Please pray for the safety of the entire DR team. A friend of mine is en route there and is having some difficulties. Please pray for them as well.

* As mentioned in the post below, we will be traveling to Texas City this weekend to cheer on Lexi as the Pink Stars compete in the state tournament. Please pray for the girls and their coaches to stay safe in every way throughout the weekend. Prayers for safe travel as well.

I will be posting status updates throughout the weekend on my Facebook page. If interested, you can stay up to date on how the tournament is going there. Please be sure to include a note saying you read my blog when sending your friend request, that way I'll know to accept you.

Thank you, as always, for praying!

1 comment:

Katy {and Kahler} said...

thank you so much, natalie! your friendship means so much to me.

...and go pink stars! :)