If you HAVE NOT watched the season six Grey's Anatomy season finale, LEAVE NOW and return AFTER you have....This entry CONTAINS SPOILERS from that episode. You've been warned....
Let me just be totally honest with you guys, because I know not a lot of people read this blog so those of you that DO, I really appreciate and BECAUSE I appreciate you, I feel it's only fair to let you know that I'm STILL shaking, my mind is going ninety to nothing, and I actually still feel as though I may throw up at any moment..So just keep that in mind and cut me some slack on any mistakes that may be in this entry. Thanks. Also, be aware that I'm not posting things as they happened on the show, but as they pop into my head. Thanks again.
* Okay, so the whole baby, then no baby thing was no surprise for me....I told you in my previous entry that I doubted she would be pregnant by episodes end, honestly, I think EVERYONE saw that coming considering the stress she was going through the entire episode. And I had my doubts to because it was WAY too obvious...This was NOT something Shonda would let play in a PROMO. She would keep it under wraps and REALLY shock us with it...The baby secret was an actual sneak peek....I mean really, it was ALL over the place! I knew then that it wouldn't last long. And honestly, Shonda's been pretty adamant about the fact that there will be NO baby. I can see Meredith revealing to Derek in the SERIES finale that she's pregnant, but do I think we'll ever actually see them WITH a baby....No, I don't. *shrug* Sorry.
*The above being said, a friend and I actually don't think Mer's going to TELL Derek she was even pregnant for awhile and when it DOES come out, it'll lead to some issues. We'll see if we're right next season.
*Bailey almost getting shot....I was totally yelling at the t.v....She's BAILEY....Of ALL people, Bailey is NOT one to get shot! I LOOOVE BAILEY and was crying nonstop at this point.
*Derek getting shot...Ummmm...Yeah. See, I sorta KNEW it was going to happen, but sorta hoped I was wrong, because well....He's Derek, and he's played by Patrick Dempsey who is sorta a HUGE part of my life, and as you know, one of my worst fears is something happening to Patrick without me being able to tell him thank you. He's sorta (actually, there's no "sorta" to it, he IS my hero...) So to see him (his character) like that tonight....Just about did me in....Seriously, I doubt I'll sleep well tonight. When Derek flat-lined (even though it was an act to make the shooter think he was dead) I really thought I was going to be sick. (Side note here: Meredith's breakdown on the operating room floor when she thought Derek was dead...Go ahead and give Ellen Pompeo her Emmy right now...Seriously, I wonder if they had to stop taping after that just for her to calm down...That was gut wrenching and amazing....Way to go Ellen!) And then when it was touch and go at the end, once again, thought I was going to be sick. Not a fun time and in all seriousness, am gonna have a hard time getting those images out of my head. So that's all I want to say about that....Cause frankly, still not dealing with it very well.
* As much as Kepner got on my nerves tonight with her babbling every five seconds, I actually get it. She was in shock and when you're in shock you do things like that. I'm STILL in shock which is why this post feels like it's turning into one big, fat ramble....Sorry guys!
* Lexie and Alex was....Interesting. Still wondering if Lexie actually MEANT it when she said I love you or if she said it because SHE was in shock, or if she said it for HIS benefit. Felt bad for Mark though and could have done without Alex calling for Izzie.
* As much as Cristina can irritate me to no end, I will FOREVER be grateful for what she did for Derek and Meredith!
* WOW....Talk about Meredith being a hero for Derek by telling the shooter to shoot her to get his justice...Derek's gonna FREAK OUT if he ever learns any of this!
* Callie and Arizona....Wondering once again if that was shock talking or if Arizona was serious when she told Callie she wanted to be with her....And have kids.
* BRILLIANT acting job by EVERYONE....Seriously, FANTASTIC! This episode alone BETTER get certain people some Emmy nods! (Once again....ELLEN POMPEO was AMAZING!!!!!! Just sayin'....)
I KNOW I'm leaving some stuff out, but that's all I can give you right now. It'll be very interesting to see where they start next season...Will it be right where they left off? A few days later? Weeks? I'm curious....One things for sure, I don't think Hunt will be the only one experiencing PTSD now.
Thanks for reading! Would love to hear your thoughts on the finale and the season in general! Leave a comment and let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment