Friday, May 21, 2010

More on Grey's Finale & Hand Update

Adding some more stuff I left out last night about the finale and below that is an update on Lexi's hand....

More thoughts on the Grey's finale (If you have not read my thoughts from last night, scroll down to the entry right below this one and read it first):

Last night when I talked about how grateful I was to Cristina for what she did for Derek and Meredith, I totally forgot to say how grateful I am to Jackson Avery as well....He had JUST as much to do with it as Cris...So THANK YOU JACKSON AVERY! I really hope he's back next season! LOVE those eyes!!!!

No idea what happened to the house fire spoiler...Just goes to show you can't trust every "spoiler" out there, but I doubt we could have handled anymore than we got last night.

Shonda Rhimes gave a VERY interesting interview this morning in which she talks about the finale and said something VERY interesting that may have me taking back what I said last night about never seeing Meredith and Derek having a baby. READ IT HERE.

Update on Lexi's hand and prayer requests:
Lexi's hand is healing GREAT! She's been able to practice with her bat and glove all week! God is GREAT! Thank you all SO much for praying!

Now I ask that you pray for her team this weekend as we play in another tournament starting tomorrow (Saturday) morning. Please pray for God's protection over each of the girls as they play. And for safety as we all travel to and from the tournament over the weekend. Thank you, once again for lifting up those that I care about. I have no doubt God listens

No comments: