Monday, May 17, 2010

Team Kyle Report

So sorry it's taken me this long to get an update posted...I've been waiting on the official numbers for the team.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everybody who gave to Team Kyle! As a team we raised over THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS for March of Dimes! And thanks to you, I EXCEEDED my personal goal of five hundred dollars and raised 695.00!!!! You guys are INCREDIBLE and I cannot thank you enough! This is just our first year...I fully intend to help out Team Kyle next year and can't wait to see what we will do then!

Kelly has a short update on their blog and will be posting more pictures soon.

Kyle was absolutely my motivation for raising money for this cause. I love that little boy and I know many of you gave not knowing Kyle but wanting to help nonetheless. On behalf of Kyle, let me just say once again THANK YOU....From both of us!

Love you guys!

No comments: