Here's an update to the prayer requests I mentioned in the post below:
My friend Katy:
Katy will be having surgery tomorrow (Friday, June 4th) to fix her back problems and (hopefully) this will rid her of the pain she's been having. Please pray for her tomorrow and in the days ahead as she recovers.
Lexi's State Tournament:
Once again. I'll let my sister's e-mail cover this one!
Good Morning-
I just wanted to send an update on the State Tournament Alexis and her team played in this weekend...
HUNTSVILLE PINK STARS placed 4TH IN THE TEXAS TOURNAMENT!!!!!
The Huntsville Pink Stars made history this weekend for the Huntsville Girls Softball Association. I failed to mention in the first email that this was the first time in HGSA history that any team has traveled to state much less finished in the top five. Our girls battled thru heat, rain, bumps, bruises, sore feet and hunger and did an outstanding job. We could not be more proud of our girls and the way they handled this crazy weekend. Huntsville Stars were also the only team still standing in our district which is a huge accomplishment.
I must also brag on her brother, Austin was such a trooper. He cheered for each one of the girls and supported the girls the best way a "proud" three year knows how!!
I want to Thank ALL of you for your prayers, support and love you have sent Alexis' way. She is truly Blessed to have such a loving Church family, friends and family members. We LOVE you all!!!
Once again, thank you ALL for your prayers for my friends and family! God listens!
No comments:
Post a Comment