Monday, June 14, 2010

What do ya think?

I for one LOVE the fact that blogspot now gives us "pages" for our blogs! It's a feature that wordpress has had and I thought about moving there several times but everyone already knows this address and I didn't want to go to the trouble of re-directing everyone, so I was using my limited (and I do mean LIMITED) html knowledge to link you guys to certain things. The "pages" feature got rid of all that and made me VERY VERY happy!

What do you guys think of the new design I have? Love it? Hate it? Let me know!

1 comment:

Katy {and Kahler} said...

agreed! i love the pages option! i'm in the same boat as you, still playing with my settings and figuring out exactly what i want on my blog and what i want it to look like. :)