Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mini Rant

I get on Facebook last night and everybody is complaining about being spoiled as to who won American Idol because people were commenting about it in their status and such.I don't watch so I could care less but why are people getting mad at others for that? If you don't want to be spoiled about what happens on a show DON'T GET ON SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES UNTIL YOU'VE WATCHED! Simple as that. Don't get mad at other people or ask them not to talk about it. Just STAY OFF THE INTERNET until you've seen how it turned out. In my opinion, it's not THEIR problem that you haven't watched, and if you get online, especially at a social networking site like Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc then it's fair game and really, you're just asking to be spoiled.

But this getting angry because you found out before you wanted to know really grates on my nerves. Stay away from the computer or just EXPECT to be spoiled.

Just my two cents....And now I feel better.

No comments: