Friday, May 29, 2009

For the Love of Procrastination....

1. What are your initials? NNP

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans and a sweatshirt

3. Last thing you ate? Cheese toast

4. One place you will NEVER eat at? I've learned never to say never about anything. Although, I'm not fond of chinese food at all so take that as you will

5. I say Shotgun, you say: duck and cover? LOL!

6. Last person you hugged? My dad

7. When is your birthday? August 15th

8. One talent you wish you were born with? I wish I could play the piano.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself: My eyes

10. The last place you went out to dinner to? IHOP.

11. Favorite movie quote? "You don't love me. You love the IDEA of me." ~Freedom Writers~

12. Favorite t.v. quote? Oh my gosh, do you know how DANGEROUS this question is...I love quotes anyway, couple that with another thing I love and ask me a question about BOTH...Dangerous, I say! Just plain dangerous! I'll try and be as selective as possible though.... Ummm... "I'm not gonna get down on one knee, I'm not gonna ask a question. I love you Meredith Grey. And I want to spend the rest of my life....with you." Derek, Grey's Anatomy (the proposal). "You HAVE to change her story..." Meredith, Grey's Anatomy. "You never know the biggest day of your life is the biggest day until it's happening" Izzie (I know, I'm shocked too) Grey's Anatomy "I believe we can be extraordinary together, rather than ordinary apart." Meredith, Grey's Anatomy...I TOLD you...Dangerous question!!!

13. Who/What made you angry today? Nothing. Been a great day so far!

14. Baseball or Football? How 'bout softball? Since Lexi has started playing we're all about that! All Stars next weekend!!! Yay!

15. Ever gone skinny dipping? No way!

16. Favorite type of Food? Italian

17. Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving and Christmas. It seems to be the two holidays where our entire family is together and I LOVE that! And I'm probably also insane for loving the shopping we do the day after Thanksgiving, but I do. After last year, I will never be able to hear "The Twelve Days of Christmas" without totally cracking up! :D

18. Do you download music? All the time, but only from itunes.

19. What is your dream? For my story to get to Patrick Dempsey and be able to thank him in person.

20. Biggest compliment you've ever been given? Someone told me they were going to name their daughter (when they had children, if they had a girl) after me.

21. Six people who have inspired you: Besides family? Patrick Dempsey, Michael W. Smith, Steve Lang, Julie Posey-Johnson, Liz Jordan, Keith Caldwell

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes, but I was the only one in the room so I don't think he had much of a choice. LOL! By the way Chris, I'm still holding you to that song you owe me!

23. Do you love anyone? I do. Several people.

24. Song that makes you cry every time you hear it? "A World to Believe in" by Celine Dion

25. What would you do if your dream were to come true? I'd pray that I'd be calm enough to soak every moment in and not be so in shock that I wouldn't remember anything after it was all over. I'd pray that God would give me the words to say and that it would be a time of healing and a sense of closure for me. Overall, I'd just want God to bless the entire time and do things I could never ask or expect. I constantly pray that if the day ever comes that I won't be too emotional, but I don't think I'm going to be able to help it. When you want something as badly as I want this, for it to finally happen...I can I NOT get emotional? I just want to remember every moment of it, if it does happen.

26. The time you have felt the worst about life? College.

27. The time you have felt the best about life? October of '03 when Alexis was born and November of '06 when Austin was born.

28. How many pets do you have? An ADORABLE Yorkie, Tazzie...The BEST!

29. How do you relieve stress? I blog.

30. Where does most of your money go to these days? Bills and The Dempsey Challenge.

31. What are you listening to right now? "More Love, More Power" by Jeff Deyo. Probably my favorite album of all time. It's one of the few that I can listen to in its entirety and love every song. AMAZING worship!

32. What is your current favorite song? Oh wow, that's hard...It seems to change so often lately. Ummm...Maybe "The Face" by RyanDan. I seem to be listening to that one a lot lately.

33. What was the last movie you watched? "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" just saw it last night actually. Had some cute moments, but not MM's best, in my opinion.

34. Do you wear contacts? I do.

35. Song that describes your life right now? Definitely "The Waiting Room" by Jonny Diaz. Without question, that is my song right now.

36. What are you afraid of? Something happening to Alexis or Austin.

37. How many piercings have you had? each ear is pierced once

38. What piercings do you want? I'm happy with what I have, thanks.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year? that perhaps there is no such thing as dreams coming true, but that in reality, most of those "dreams" are just fantasy's that we are talked into believing can come true just so we'll have something to keep striving for even if it has no chance of ever happening. I really hate that I'm becoming a person that doesn't believe dreams can come true. :(

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? A grande white chocolate mocha. And yes, it can be 90 plus degrees outside and this is what I'll order. Love that stuff.

41. What Magazines are you reading? People, T.V. Guide, and Entertainment Weekly

42. Random Quote?
"God does not stand afar off as I struggle to speak. He cares enough to listen with more than casual attention. He translates my scrubby words and hears what is truly inside. He hears my sighs and uncertain gropings as fine prose." --Timothy Jones

43. Are you missing someone? Always.

44. Favorite TV show? Okay, if you don't know this one, then we REALLY need to get reacquainted.

45. Do you have an obsession with WoW? Not especially. Looks cool in sign language though with your mouth being the o.

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Not that I recall.

47. What celeb do you look like? I have no idea.

48. Who would you like to see right now? Seeing PD would make my year. Then again, we've already established that.

49. Favorite movie of all time? "Charlotte's Web" and "The Sound of Music"

50. Do you find yourself loved? I do.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? Haven't we all?

52. Favorite smell? Honestly? baby powder

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Buttered.

54. What is the first thing you want to hear God say when you get to Heaven? "Welcome Home, my love. Arise and WALK!"

55. Do you believe in Heaven and Hell? Yes, both of them. Absolutely.

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Thankfully, no.

57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Okay, to be fair, I've never heard Our Lady Peace but I do know I LOVE Nickelback so...There ya go.

58. What's something that really bugs you? Oh, SO many things, but do you really care to read that right now? Yeah, didn't think so.

59. The next concert you go to will probably be? Hopefully Michael W. Smith

60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Funny you should ask because I've been craving Taco Bell for the past two weeks.

61. What's your favorite perfume? Shi (Pronounced "She")

62. Favorite baseball team? Again, I'm going softball and saying "Lumberjacks" (and that's NOT a nod to SFA...Even if I would have preferred to go there instead of SHSU. Yep. I know, they're rivals). until I know the name of Alexis' All Star team.

63. What book are you reading right now? "The Shack" by William P. Young

64. Do you believe one person can truly change things? There are few things I believe in as strongly as I believe that...I'm alive today BECAUSE one person made a difference.

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? three days.

66. Last time you went bowling? Kimberly's birthday last year. I didn't bowl though.

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? ummm.....At my desk in my dorm a day or two after TASP was over. I was exhausted and still had finals to get through....Like I said, hated college.

68. Describe yourself in three words: Passionate, devoted, loved.

69. Your dream last night? Odd. It had Trevor St. John in it (and he sang. Had no idea he could sing???!!) and Celine Dion. Odd choices, who knows?

70. Do you think anyone has actually read this far in this survey? LOL! I doubt it. Can't say I blame them, I'm not THAT interesting, and really, was there anything you read you didn't already know?

No comments: