Thursday, May 7, 2009

100 Episodes!

Photobucket

It's hard to believe that tonight was Grey's Anatomy's 100th episode! Time does fly, doesn't it?! Overall, a decent episode. Here are some of my highlights:

* Justin Chambers (Alex) was AWESOME tonight! Such emotional stuff and he nailed it!

* I love any scene with Derek and Bailey and tonight was no exception. I realize how hard this was for Derek to admit that there was nothing more he could do for Izzie and how all he had to do was look at Bailey for her to know...They're surgeons. They know "the look."

* Derek's wedding gift to Meredith was PERFECT and SO them. I loved that Mer freaked out a bit saying she didn't have anything for him. Perfect rambly (is that a word? If not, it is for tonight) Mer moment! It also got me thinking....But I might be totally off so I don't want to share WHAT it got me thinking about until next week's finale blog. So, more on that, next week.

* I also LOVE that Mer was Alex's "best man." LOVED that!!!!!! And how cute was it when Meredith and Derek smiled at each other at the end of the ceremony?!

* Loved the colors for tonight as well. Mer looks great in lavender....S2 flashback...She uses lavender conditioner...Maybe THAT'S why Izzie chose those colors? Just a guess.

* Very cute MerDer scene at the end in the decorated living room.

* Favorite Line: "You never know the biggest day of your life is the biggest day.....Not until it's happening." Wow, I could talk about that one for awhile. And I probably will, but not tonight.

Congratulations to EVERYBODY at Grey's Anatomy....Writers, producers, directors, cast and crew on 100 EPISODES!!!!!! It's been one heck of a ride so far, and this fan is looking forward to more of the journey!

No comments: