Monday, March 30, 2009

The Dempsey Challenge...I Need YOUR help!

I have signed up to help raise money for The Dempsey Challenge. Obviously, I won't be able to physically participate in the riding, walking or running but I CAN make an effort to raise money for this cause.

This is a great opportunity for me to have the chance to "pay it forward" as I've talked about and in a way, try and say thank you by giving to this great cause! I've talked a lot about how my dream of meeting Patrick Dempsey is a tough dream because I can't do much to actually work toward that. THIS however, is something I can work toward...I need YOUR help though!

If you can and are willing, please go to my personal donation page by clicking HERE and making a donation of your choice. Big or small, EVERY donation counts and matters. Then, spread the word for me! If you have people you think might be willing to donate to my goal, please send them the link. All of the money raised goes to The Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer Hope and Healing.

Please consider giving. You'll help me reach my goal and also be giving to people fighting cancer and helping them WIN the fight!

I sincerely appreciate ANY donations made! Thank you in advance for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want internet so bad. I want to blog--the fam could then see Alexis play ball-- :(
BSis