Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Long Time Coming...

Grey's Anatomy debuted on March 27, 2005. On the night before the four year mark, we have a VERY good reason to celebrate!




Yes, I'm STILL grinning!

If you look closely as she walks into the elevator, on the left side of the back wall, I believe there are pictures from their bubble bath scene in season three! A FABULOUS scene. And I'm SO glad the scruff was shaved! Amazing, incredible. wonderful job by Patrick and Ellen. Very clever idea...Very unique, very intimate, very them....Because we know, after five seasons....They have their BEST moments in elevators!

My apologies to Kimberly who told me via text that her ears were still ringing because she heard my squeals of excitement at her house. I squealed, I cried (from the time the elevator doors opened until the next scene) I laughed, and I enjoyed. What a pay off!

Thank you writers for the walk you gave us down memory lane during the scene, for staying true to the characters of both Meredith and Derek by not making the proposal over the top but writing it to fit them perfectly. Thank you Shonda, for FINALLY giving us this moment, "Together for good" just got better! Thank you Patrick and Ellen, for fighting for the couple to be together, for fighting for the integrity of your characters both together and apart, and for making us fall in love with Derek and Meredith by the way each of you portray them. Thank you for wanting them together as much as the fans did. Fabulous job...All the way around! Can't wait until the wedding!

1 comment:

Kara Knafla said...

I still love this!