Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thirty Days of Prayer: Day Eight

It's time to let go. I'm starting to believe that perhaps my dream of thanking Patrick in person is that that...MY dream. Perhaps I thought it was God's desire for me as well because that was the only way to make sense out of wanting it so badly.

I know time is never wasted in prayer but I have to wonder what is going through God's mind as He listens to me ask him for this over and over all the while knowing it's never going to happen. If this dream is truly meant to happen, God will make a way. I'm tired of feeling like just another crazy fan. I give up. I surrender. I wish Patrick the best.

For the remainder of the thirty days I will be praying that God will awaken new dreams that I can actually work toward (you can't really work toward meeting someone...You could, but it probably seems a bit stalkerish and I'm betting a few people probably feel that way about me right now anyway). I pray that He will show me what I'm good at and what I might can do in terms of the talents He has given me and how to put those to use in a job of some sort.

Please continue to pray with me.

No comments: