Monday, November 10, 2008

Vote For Patrick!

I don't have to tell you how much Patrick I like Patrick Dempsey. It's all over this blog. I also don't have to tell you why he means so much to me...That is also all over this blog. So, I'm asking you now to vote for him as he is a nominee in the 2009 People's Choice Awards.

It takes less than five minutes. All you have to do is:

1) Go to http://www.pcavote.com/pca/
2) Click "Vote Now"
3) Scroll down where you will see a list of the categories
4) Under the t.v. category click "Favorite Male T.V. Star"
5) Click Patrick's picture
6) Submit your vote

There are SEVERAL categories with SEVERAL actors/actresses. You can vote in as many categories or as few as you like.

You can vote EVERY DAY! So I ask you to please do this. Even if you are not a t.v. watcher, then go cast your vote for Patrick as a favor to me!

I'd love it of you'd leave a comment for me telling me if you'll help Patrick win! Thanks!

No comments: