Usually I blog about the show using the title of that episode. I guess it would be fitting to do so tonight since "These Ties That Bind" fit this blog as well, but tonight I'm going to deviate from my normal GA blog and kinda make it a personal GA blog all in one...
If I didn't know any better, I'd swear some of the lines said tonight were written as a personal shout out to me, and while I'm not naive enough to believe that that is actually the case, and I'm probably looking way too much into it, but there were times tonight that left me with tears in my eyes as the show crossed into my life in a way that was impossible to ignore.
"I'm trying to ascertain whether he's suicidal or just defeated." ~Derek Shepherd
"You have a story. We all have a story." ~Owen Hunt
"The ties that bind us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems they should be broken. Some bonds defy distance, and time, and logic. Because some ties are simply meant to be." ~Meredith Grey
If you've read any of this blog before then you understand. If not, CLICK HERE and it'll be clear why this episode and the things above truly hit home for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment