Thursday, November 6, 2008

GA Thoughts: "Rise Up"

You may or may not have noticed that I haven't been blogging recently about Grey's Anatomy episodes. One reason being is that I didn't think anyone read them or was remotely interested in what I thought so I thought that if I was blogging about them simply for my own reasons, I could do that in my other journal...the one that I actually hand write stuff in so that's what I've been doing. Of course, I talk about it with friends that are GA fans, but I'm trying to keep my GA thoughts to a minimum because I realize not everyone that reads this blog is a viewer and could care less.

That being said, a long time friend of mine told me this past weekend that she DID read my GA blogs and enjoyed them. I've decided to resume blogging about the show every week but will only comment on what I thought the highlights were, instead of trying to touch on every storyline. They'll most likely be short and sweet but I hope you enjoy them and I appreciate you reading and commenting if you so choose. So, Juli...This blog's for you!

* Derek and Bailey---I ADORE ANY scene they have together! Therefore, I REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoyed tonight! LOVE their friendship! Best part of the show tonight! Loved it!

* ROTFLMBO that Richard was the voice of the talking fake patient! Kudos to what he said to George at the end of the show.

* Love Lexie...Plain and simple. Love her.

* Miss my MerDer but at least we got a peck on the cheek at the end tonight.

* Was never really into the Denny/Izzie storyline (I know, I'm the only one on the planet) but enjoyed seeing him tonight. I was wondering if he was ever going to talk...Next week's seems to carry over with Iz putting that to rest.

* Loved that Mer acknowledged that she saw Ellis, Dylan, & Denny when she was "dead."

*Speaking of Dylan...Can we bring him back? He holds a special for me as he was on the first episode of GA that I ever watched..."It's the End of The World" season two. If Denny can come back I think Dylan can too...Although, I realize Kyle Chandler is busy with Friday Night Lights (LOVE that show) but he made time for an appearance as dead Dylan in "Some Kind of Miracle" I bet he'd do it again...Just throwing that out there...

* Good music tonight.

* Interesting final scene for Brooke Smith as Hahn. Didn't care for the character but feel bad for Brooke Smith. Best wishes to her.

And, that's all I have tonight, folks. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I definitely enjoy reading your GA blogs! I cried my eyes out with the little old couple and him trying to keep her living. Okay, did I hear that Hahn will be leaving the show?