Friday, October 10, 2008

A Question for You....

Many times as I pray, I'm aware that God will have one of three answers for me... Yes, No, or Wait.

As I've prayed for specific things, many times (more often than not actually) I do not see an instant answer so I keep praying...Keep asking....Keep expecting His answer.

My question for all the readers that visit here is this....How do you differentiate between the "No." And the "Wait."?

After praying SO long for something specific and seeing NOTHING come of it, does that mean God is saying "No" or is He saying, "Not now...Wait."

I'd really appreciate hearing any and all thoughts on this. Whether you read and have never commented before or whether you read and comment often, now is a time I hope you'll take the time to comment or e-mail me if you don't feel comfortable leaving your thoughts here (my e-mail address can be found by going to my profile).

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie:

I don't always wait for response from God, because I know he's listening, and he'll help me work through my difficulties and pain.

I think God's saying, you have strength, and you can do it ... fear not, and you will see things through ...

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

- Donald