As I start this blog, I just heard two Mazda commercials in a one minute time span. Gotta love those PD voice overs!
* Two people I ADORED tonight: George and Bailey! Loved loved LOVED them!
* Callie talking to Bailey about the "northern mountains" and "down under..." Oh. My. Gosh....HYSTERICAL!!! I laughed for ten minutes! I kept trying to picture everyone at the table read during that scene!! Can you imagine?!?
* Izzie and Alex...That was funny and wrong on so many levels. Kudos to Derek for putting Izzie in her place and then putting BOTH of them in their place at the end!
* McNaked McDreamy....*sigh* yes, we'll have to keep dreaming...enjoyed that first scene though and how he managed to get the money from Alex and give it to Izzie.
* I really want to know what's in the journal...Cn we please see more of this revealed throughout the season?
* Cristina, Mer, and Izzie in the "Derm" department...Very funny! "It's like a living freak show!!" Cristina cracked me up!!
* I love George!! Have I mentioned that? LOVED how he was with his patient tonight...That was perhaps the best storyline of the entire show. He was so great! TOTALLY cracked up when he took him into the wrong surgery! It was like an early glimpse of Halloween!
* LOVED the song that was playing as he was getting the little kid geared up to go into the e.r. I'll be downloading it as soon as the name and artist is put up on the GA music guide. I loved it!!!
* Congratulations, George! Your days as a resident are over!
* My heart really goes out to Lexie...I love her and really want her to find happiness. I'd also love to see her and Mer actually interact and form some type of bond!
* I miss Amy Madigan and Dr. Wyatt! Please bring her back!
* My couple was great at the end of the show tonight...I liked that Mer told Derek that she wanted him there. LOVED that he's letting her use the trailer...I just LOVE them...I am disappointed by the AMOUNT of time they've been on together talking about things since the season started, but I have confidence that we will see more of them talking, working through stuff TOGETHER...It's nice to be able to BREATHE as I watch them and not worry that they'll be breaking up....It's so nice! Thank you, Shonda..."Together for good" is quite a comfort. A real couple. Working THROUGH things. Not giving up when things get tough, but saying, "I love you enough to face this fear and to not walk away but to work through this and grow closer in the process." What a concept! THANK YOU! Looking forward to seeing how they grow and love each other deeper as things continue.
* Mer's last line tonight... "Smooth rides make for boring stories. A little calamity...THAT'S worth talking about." Yes, indeed!
And there ya have it...My thoughts off the top of my head. Hope you enjoyed the show and would love to hear what you thought!
No comments:
Post a Comment