Yes, I know you probably all want a blog about something other than GA or the world of television...I'll get to it...Soonish. For now, enjoy my thoughts on tonight's show....
Well, another episode that left me wanting...something more....
* First off, I HAVE to start by saying WELCOME BACK AMY MADIGAN!! I love her and I sure hope Dr. Wyatt is a fixture on the show, because Meredith (and from the looks of it, a few others) REALLY need her.
* I waited the entire episode for the couch scene with Meredith and Derek at the end...THE ENTIRE EPISODE and at least three of the shots included in the promo pics were cut....the face cupping, the almost kiss, and Derek's face as he was hugging Mer! I waited for those scenes!!! They've been out since BEFORE the show premiered and then the ones shown in all the mags were CUT?!? Shonda, please explain! And PLEASE let this be an extended episode in the season dvd set WITH those scenes included!
* With all of that said...I thought that scene...what little there was of it...was VERY sweet. "Do you still love me?" And the look on Derek's face as he gently shook his head before answering while looking at her with a look of pure adoration probably thinking, "How could you even think I wouldn't love you?" then kissed her on the cheek as he held her in a hug and she held tightly to him and smiled...She was happy. Great scene! But I must say again...I want the other scenes!!
* I love Dr. Wyatt! Have I mentioned that? And yes, I especially loved it when she called Cristina on the REAL reason she was so crabby about the MerDer situation...She's afraid she's losing Meredith to Derek...Truth hurts, doesn't it Cristina?
* Cristina's line to Derek... "You and I are not team Meredith." Ummm...Excuse me? You're not? You both love her. You both want her to be happy. That makes you Team Meredith in my opinion. Get over yourself, Cristina! Sorry, can you tell I'm not a Cristina fan tonight?
* I actually felt bad for Izzie tonight. *Looks out the window for those flying pigs*
* WHAT in the HECK is wrong with Richard??? He's going off on everybody and his hospital and the staff are all suffering because He's trying to proove that HE'S all that and a bag of chips...Not workin' so well! I really haven't cared for him at all since the season started!
* Loved Bailey and her attitude with Richard...Don't mess with Bailey...She knows what she's talking about!
* The softer side of Alex is the side I like!
* I thought it was sort of ironic that Izzie was taken off the cancer patient's case because she might get too emotionally involved, but Meredith seemed to do just that with the same patient. Great scenes from Ellen though!
* Is it wrong that I was hoping Izzie and Alex did move out so that Meredith and Derek could get the house to themselves?
* Loved Lexi tonight...As usual!
* Great song at the end of tonight's show!
* The only time I cared for Richard tonight was when he was proctoring George's exam at the end...And that's probably because I love George!
The previews for next week look VERY "Dreamy" indeed! Let's hope the episode delivers...As always, please leave YOUR thoughts! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment