Monday, October 27, 2008

"A God of Second Chances"

Below is a music video of a song entitled, "A God of Second Chances" sung by Keith Caldwell.

I was in Keith's Theatre Appreciation class my second to last semester of college. It was during in a time whenever what I thought God was calling me to do in life was changing and I was really fighting it. I'm convinced God places certain people in your life at the perfect time and Keith was one of those people. Although it wasn't until AFTER I was finished with his class did I find the courage to e-mail him and share what God was doing in my life, and that it was through his class that God clarified things a bit more. He was actually one of the few people I shared all of this with at the time. Keith's encouragement during that time was such a gift and to this day he continues to encourage me and support me in the dreams that God has put within me. He's got an incredible voice and incredible God given talent. His story is one that proves that God heals and that EVERYTHING does indeed work together for good for those that love Him! I treasure my friendship with Keith and am so thankful for God allowing our paths to cross.

Stop by Keith's website or myspace page to learn more about him and his music. Drop him a note and say hello....Tell him Natalie sent you! And keep him and his music ministry in your prayers as he continues to glorify Christ with his talents. :)

Remember to stop my music at the bottom of the page to hear this video. Hope it encourages you!

No comments: