I've been having an awful allergy day. I was sneezing a lot last night and woke up this morning to a stuffy nose and could barely breathe. I've felt pretty awful all day and the fact the Alexis' and Austin's birthday party (we're having one party for both of them) makes me panic because I REALLY want to enjoy the day with them tomorrow.
I was getting ready to watch an episode of Friday Night Lights a few hours ago when my mom came in my room with a Starbucks cup. She'd just returned home from running errands and stopped and picked up my favorite drink hoping it would help me feel better (they even put it in a vinti cup...I LOVE when they take my grande and put it in a vinti to make room for the exta whipped cream I like. They don't always do it but when they do, I love it!)
It's amazing what Starbucks and a hug from Mom can do! Thanks Mom, you're the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment