Lookie at me getting a thoughts up in a timely manner.....Woo hoo!!
* Well Luke. I never liked you, but I respected you....Until you cheated. Then, I was done with you. The ONLY thing I give you kudos for is not denying it when Andy confronted you with the truth. I wonder though if you would have EVER owned up to it had you not been caught, or if you would have pulled the "I'm not going to tell her, because it would only hurt her...." line. See. to me that's just the coward's way out....You don't care anything about her pain (or you wouldn't have cheated in the first place) you just don't want to face the consequences and of your actions and admit that you were a jerk. So...you play the "this won't ever happen again (yeah right!) she'll never find out so I just won't tell her...." Here's a hint: They always find out. One way or another, they ALWAYS find out. Soooo....She found out, you admitted it, she left you (and your engagement ring...That was meant for SOMEONE ELSE) behind. Good!
* Not one word of interaction between Sam and Andy, so it was a bit of a downer ep for me and my texting buddy, but the one scene I LOVED and have watched over and over again is the undercover scene when Sam, Traci, Andy, and Jo took down the guy that was setting up his girlfriend....LOVED how subtle everything was until everything exploded into action and as the music played, guns were drawn, rights were read, the girlfriend was held back, and the guy was cuffed...AWESOME scene!!! And...Sam and Andy were at least in the same area....Bonus points!!
* I do want to know if that slide into the way was scripted and Jerry was supposed to do that or if Noam Jenkins tripped on his way into the scene and they just kept rolling....Either way, I loved it, and give props to Ben Bass and Enuka Okuma for keeping a straight face, because I was cracking up!!
Next week looks like we get lots of Sam and Andy.....Yay!!! Here's to movin' forward!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment