Sorry this is a few days late. We had a VBS hot dog supper Thursday night and I BARELY made it home in time for my weekly RB texting date. By the time it was over, had to shower and get to bed so I could be up early for the final day of VBS. So, didn't have time to blog.
In other news, I found out another person blogs the SAME way as I do....With bullet points, mostly relating to Andy/Sam. I've gone back and forth as to whether to add more detail in my explanation, but once I found her blog and saw she did the same thing, I felt better. So, enough babble....On with my thoughts:
* I LOVE how Sam and Andy casually walk to parade talking about stuff (mostly Andy's love life) but nonetheless, it's casual, comfortable, and so natural.
* I HEART the fact that Oliver totally knows Sam has feelings for Andy telling him he's NOT going in the building. "Sam, she's fine...." and the slight crack in Sam's voice as he yelled at Oliver for "letting her go in there in the first place!" Oh, how he loves her!
* Andy is #3 on Sam's speed dial!!! Still wondering who number 1 & 2 are....Di and I are guessing his Mom and Sis.
* "I'm right here..." in response to Andy asking where he was..What he didn't say was, "I'm not going ANYWHERE till you're out of there...." And the "I'm here if you need me, okay?" Totally "Awwwwwwww......" worthy!
* Have I mentioned how much I love Oliver??? "When she gets out, might be a good time to talk to her." Sam-"About what?" Oliver: "Ya know....Things." Oliver SO knows. But then, Sam makes it pretty obvious....He was BROODING over the fact that Andy was in there and there wasn't anything he could do for her....Brooding I tell ya!
* And their eyes....They did all the talking when Andy and Sam finally saw each other. Not a word was spoken, the eyes said it all. And the way he gently helped her out....Say it with me..."Awwwwww......."
* Loved how he had Andy's back and defended her instincts, which turned out to be right, by the way!
* Love Traci and Jerry....But I'm getting a little annoyed at Traci for living with her ex (and using her son as that excuse) and still wanting to be all bright and shiny with Jerry. It's not fair to Jerry! Pick ONE and go with it, Traci....This is NOT okay!
* Gail- Thank you for having a heart tonight.
* Love the fact that Noelle might be getting a love interest and having the baby she so desperately wants the natural way because of it!
* The locker room scene....WOW! Sam-"I'm there when it matters!" Yes, Sam. You are indeed! And Andy calling his name as he was leaving and him thinking she wanted a ride....My question, what DID she want to say?
* Sam said "Okey dokey" YES HE DID!!!!! I wonder if that was an ad lib on Ben Bass' part. Either way....LOVED IT!!!!
* Andy must have felt sucker punched as she peeked in Luke's hospital room to see him smiling and laughing with Jo (especially after she was telling Sam that she had tried EVERYTHING to get Luke to smile to no avail).
* Is it wrong that I was giddy when she turned around, dumped the plant she'd brough Luke in the trash and headed for the exit? Oh yeah, the door just opened REAL wide for Andy and Sam.....GO THROUGH THE DOOR YOU TWO!!!!
And with that...I anxiously await next weeks episode...How I LOVE this show!
No comments:
Post a Comment