Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rookie Blue: "Bad Moon Rising"

I have to tell you, I watch a LOT of television (Duh!) and with every show I wait thirty minutes before I start watching to allow my DVR to get ahead so I can FF'd through commercials. I haven't been able to do that with Rookie Blue because I'm always so excited that I just can't wait. I can honestly say, this is the ONLY show I watch, that I watch LIVE. My friend Diana and I have a texting date every week where we text throughout the show, and really get going during commercial breaks. Makes the breaks fly by and makes watching the show that much more fun to watch when you're going, "Awww.....Poor Sam!" Or "Ok, didn't think THAT would happen!!" It's a blast! So, thanks to Diana for being as excited about the show as I am and making every Thursday night so much fun! Now, on with the show thoughts.......

- Why must they start such a great show by testing my gag reflex with that "proposal?" Blech!!!

-Di and I totally called the ring belonging to Jo and Andy just happening to find it! He has NO intention of proposing....The ring wasn't even ANDY'S, but the guy had to cover his rear and ask the question! He certainly didn't ACT like a guy HAPPY to be getting married when everybody was congratulating him....

-Poor Sam--He's got no choice but to stay quiet, his eyes say it all though!

-Am I the only one that cracks up at the way Sam casually chews that gum? :-D

-Okay, so maybe it's the fact that I grew up with a cop, but when the perp goes off running, isn't the cop supposed to go AFTER the guy and not literally STOP and check on his partner? I know he loves her and he's concerned, but had that been ANYBODY else, Sam would have kept running and and checked on his partner AFTER he caught the guy....Unless she was "down" which she wasn't. Let's face it, the ONLY reason he stopped, and the only reason the perp got away was because Sam hesitated.! He loves her, and I love him for that!!

- Gail--You had me in your corner until tonight.

- Traci and Jerry--SO CUTE!!!

- Luke getting shot--Wow! He basically just told the guy....Shoot me. And he did. Very GA finale like.

- Sam finding Luke--GREAT acting from Missy!!! LOVED how Sam took control and got Andy to calm down in the process..."Andy! Look at me! He's gonna be fine, alright! He's still alive!

- And how ironic is it that Andy and Jo sit out in the waiting room together....Jo for Luke and Sam for Andy. Di said it best: "The two in the hall in love with the two in the room that haven't figured out they don't really love each other...." Amen!!!

Every week I love this show even more!!! And there's another show I love that's back tomorrow (Friday) night with NEW episodes......FLASHPOINT! Be ready for another entry with episode commentary!! :-)

No comments: