As mentioned in my last entry, I purchased new frames at my eye appointment last week. We went and picked them up today (HUGE thanks to Elizabeth for being so awesome and helpful) and I love them!
It was a cold cloudy day today so instead of putting in my contacts, I just decided to wear my glasses all day. Dr. A warned me that because glasses allow your eyes to get closer to 20/20 vision than contacts (because the strength there can only go so high whereas you can go closer to where you REALLY need to be with glasses...who knew? Not me!) that my eyes might get red and tired for awhile in the glasses because my eye muscles are working in ways they aren't used to. He was right. Everything was fine until tonight when I left a meeting at church I noticed the corners of both eyes were red.
It's been AGES since I've worn glasses, much less worn them all day, so my eyes are probably in shock. Wearing them all day won't become a regular thing, as I said earlier, it's just nice to have them when I need them. I'll be back in my contacts tomorrow and (hopefully) when I wake up in the morning, the redness will be gone.
I suddenly feel the urge to burst into the chorus of "I Can See Clearly Now...." *wink*
1 comment:
sooo, where's the picture? ;) can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment