Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sounds Promising!

So, I told you all in my Christmas entry how much I'm now hooked on the summer series, "Flashpoint." It's filmed in Canada and does very well there in terms of viewers, US viewers on the other hand seem to be a different story. It seems there are some unaired episodes from the current season (season three) that are now being shown in Canada every Tuesday night (and this is why every Tuesday night I wished I were in Canada).

It's been unclear as to whether or not those episodes would ever be shown in the US or if the show would even get picked up for another season here. Today, I got the following message via twitter:

"@TVGuide: CBS has six episodes of #Flashpoint that are likely to air this summer. Network has option to order more."

Needless to say, this news made my (and a lot of other US fans) day! I'm crossing my fingers that they do in fact show those episodes and that they order more!

I want to urge everyone reading this right now to check out the show. All of the seasons (1,2, and 3) episodes are available for download at Itunes or you can watch a few episodes on CBS.com.

I have the addresses to some of the higher ups at CBS and I plan on writing them in support of the show. Check out the show, and if you like what you see and want to join me in my campaign, let me know and I'll send you the addresses.

This show is a rare find and it needs support if it's going to make it here in the states. So, please check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments: