Lookie here! TWO blog entries in ONE DAY! Don't get used to it, probably won't happen again for awhile, I just HAD to tell you guys about the GOD THING that happened to me a few minutes ago.:
I was getting my things ready to go get in the shower and I was thinking about something that I used to pray constantly about. Eventually though, I resigned myself to the fact that His answer was "No" because nothing ever happened with it. Thinking about this particular thing, I turned on my KLove radio app on my iphone as I headed to the bathroom to start the water in the shower. I was stopped in my tracks as I saw their encouraging word for the day:
"Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7 NLT
You wanna tell me that's a coincidence? I think not! Want to guess what God and I talked about during my shower tonight?!
May your week be filled with God things, and may we KEEP ON asking, KEEP ON seeking and KEEP ON knocking!
1 comment:
Can I just say how much I love this? Thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment