Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Speculation on the Grey's Anatomy Season Six Finale

The following entry contains SPOILERS on what will happen on tomorrow's two hour season finale of Grey's Anatomy and my SPECULATION on what will happen based on those spoilers...You've been warned.

I watched the first ten minutes of the finale yesterday. I was fully intending on waiting until Thursday night but a friend suggested I watch it simply to prepare myself, I watched and I see what she meant....I NEEDED to prepare myself. WOW!

*Mer is definitely pregnant, the promo was not messing with our heads...There's a McBaby! I once thought when this finally happened, I'd be giddy. However, (and this is my spec here) while Mer may be pregnant at the beginning of the show, I have serious doubts as to whether she'll still be pregnant by the time the finale is over. So, I just can't bring myself to get excited.

* People will die, that's obvious....Based on the first ten minutes, two people were shot, but I'm pretty sure one will live while the other will die. I have a feeling Bailey's boyfriend will die as well, based on the fact that the actor is moving to another show.

* More spec (it may be an actual spoiler someplace) Derek will be shot... The guy doing the shooting IS looking for Dr. Shepherd after all (husband in mourning after his wife's death in which Derek said nothing more could be done....) and based on the Mer freak out in one of the promos, I can only guess the gun was being aimed at Derek in that moment as Mer freaked out and Cristina held her back.

* Spoilers say Mer and Cristina's surgical skills will be tested like never before...My guess is that Derek will be shot and Cristina will have to operate on him (Mer can't be involved because he's her husband).

* Spoilers also say that Meredith deals with a deadly house fire...My guess is this is when HER skills are tested, although I have no idea who is in the house that makes it a "deadly" fire.

* I really hope Kepner is a victim....Love the actress, CAN'T STAND the character. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if SHE were involved in the shootings in some way....I just don't trust her.

* I hope Avery survives! I like him....And his eyes!

* I have a feeling the conversation where Derek told Mer, "If anything should happen to me, I don't want you to be alone..." will be haunting Mer during the episode at some point.

* Shonda has said that by the time the finale is over, we'll go from holding our breaths, to being able to exhale...I hope this means no horrible cliffhanger.

* Shonda has also said she doesn't want to mess with Meredith's happiness, and that next season she wants to see Meredith and Derek building their house....I HOPE this means that Baby Shepherd survives and that they'll be building the house discussing where the nursery should go next season.

So there you have it....Just a warning to those of you that have young children....This is NOT an episode that kids need to see....I can tell you that just from seeing the first ten minutes, so wait until the kids have gone to bed and or are not around to watch....

Check back at some point Friday (I'll probably write the entry late Thursday night) for my thoughts on what ACTUALLY takes place.

Enjoy the show....If you can!

1 comment:

commoncents said...

THANK YOU for posting! I really like your blog - keep up the great work!!

Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

ps. Link Exchange??