First off, Had a great time at our McDreamy Party! The food was great and the company was awesome! When you get hugs from your niece and nephew right before the show...It's a great night! Huge hugs to my Sis and brother-in-law for making it such a great night!
Ummm....Hmmm...Well, not really sure how I felt about the episode if I have to be honest. I'm kind of underwhelmed....
* Glad they had the Derek accident scene first. Was dreading it and was happy to see it end in a dream.
* Was REALLY REALLY disappointed by the lack of Meredith and Derek interaction...But loved what we did get.
* What was up with Webber going off on Meredith the way he did...It's not ALL on her and I think she knows more than most of the residents. Kudos to Derek for calling him on it and on his attitude with Derek's patient.
* Still don't like Hahn but will be interested to see how TPTB handle the Callie/Erica situation. And I give Hahn kudos for being able to calm Callie down during the freezing procedure.
* Still don't like Izzie....Enough said there.
* Rose. Gone. Yay. Derek was so angry when she sliced his hand...And that pregnancy joke....NOT FUNNY! Have fun in peds...McThorny and leave Derek ALONE!
* Enjoyed the scene between Mer and Der where he told her he was taking baby steps but was still able to lightly joke with her about marriage. :)
* Meredith got on my nerves tonight. I'll admit it. ENOUGH with the back and forth! I really hope she tells Derek about her dream eventually! Loved the scenes of them packing up Derek's trailer...Although, I must admit, I'll miss the trailer.
* What happened to Cristina...That was just plain odd, but I LOVED the hysterical flash forward of her and Mer! Best scene of the night in my opinion! LOL!! And their talk at the end...SO makes me think of me and my person! Nice touch.
* Loved what Bailey did for that patient and how she had Alex turn the clock back. Go Bailey!!
* The scene with Bailey, Derek, and Callie as Bailey was begging Derek to "say it, say it for me..." and then all of them saying, "we made a man walk!" was GREAT!!! I've always loved the scenes with Bailey and Derek and this was no exception...SOO GREAT!!
* I already see Chemistry between Yang and the new doc....That kiss...Wow!
* I thought the scenes with the patients were confusing tonight. I had trouble keeping track of who was whom and who was sleeping with who else's husband...GREAT actors though.
* the scene with Izzie/Denny came out of nowhere for me. Didn't get it.
*Lots of great music.
* I just wonder if something is going to happen with Lexie and Sloan given the convo later in the episode.
* I love the Lexie/George friendship...Hope they stick with that!
So there ya go. Two weeks until the next episode but based on the promo pics that have already surfaced, looks to be a great episode in lots of areas. Here's hopin'!
Would LOVE to hear YOUR thoughts!
2 comments:
Glad you came over lastnight. Enjoyed! How was he on the big screen?
Well I enjoyed the show last night. I like the new doctor I think. I think it is kind of funny he was in Maid of Honor with Patrick and now he is on the show. I hope your doing well girl.
I have a good week.
Mars
Post a Comment