Monday, June 2, 2008

The Sound of Music (ipod style)

Recently, a friend of mine took a look at her 25 most played songs on her ipod and said she was surprised by what she found. I thought this was odd since surely, she knew what she listened to most. So, I took a peek at MY 25 most played songs and I see what she meant. *I* was surprised by my own list. Here they are in starting with the one played the most:

1) A World To Believe In- Celine Dion
2) Do You Dream Of Me- Michael W. Smith
3) The Sound of Goodbye- Crystal Gayle
4) Where I Stood- Missy Higgins
5) Apologize (feat. OneRepublic)-Timbaland
6) Ordinary Day-Vanessa Carlton
7) I Will Show You Love-Kendall Payne
8) Slow Me Down -Emmy Rossum
9) Belief-John Mayer
10) Look Away -Chicago
11) Bleeding Love -Leona Lewis
12) Since You've Been Around -Rosie Thomas
13) Breathless -The Corrs
14) Virtuoso -David Phelps
15) That's How You Know -Amy Adams, Enchanted Soundtrack
16) Let Go -Grey Holiday
17) Don't Stop The Music -Rihanna
18) Sometimes He Calms The Storm -Scott Krippayne
19) Whenever, Wherever -Shakira
20) Pocketful of Sunshine -Natasha Bedingfield
21) Happy Working Song -Amy Adams, Enchanted Soundtrack
22) At The Cross -Hillsong
23) Time After Time -Quietdrive
24) Meredith and Derek's Theme -Kara sent me this one, no idea who it's by
25) In A Different Light -Doug Stone

A bit of an odd list if you ask me. I'm not surprised at all that A World to Believe In is number one. I would've been shocked had it not been. I was AMAZED to see only ONE Michael W. Smith song on the list! And thought for sure Sometimes He Calms The Storm would be closer to the top as well as Slow Me Down. Have no idea how Shakira made the list...Must've been going through a phase or something. Pocketful of Sunshine....It was Premiere Week after the strike and this was in all of the Grey's promos and always made me get up and do a happy dance around the room! I'm willing to bet Kate Havnevik's Timeless was number 26 or 27 because I listen to that song all the time! And no Ronnie Milsap, MercyMe, or Reba?? WOW! Interesting list, indeed!

No comments: