A friend of mine is leaving for Rwanda on Monday morning. She went last summer as well and did SO MUCH good and I can just tell by the way she writes about it how much she is ready to go back.
Melissa and I grew up together. We stayed with the same baby-sitter for years and while we are not as close as we used to be, I know that if I were ever in trouble and needed prayer, Melissa is definitely someone I know would be down on her knees in an instant to intercede for me. She has an INCREDIBLE heart for God and the people of Rwanda. She loves God with a bold love and this is a deep passion of hers. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that God is going to use her in incredible ways this summer just as He did last summer!
I have put a link to her blog on the right. Visit there to get some specific ways on what you can pray for as they head out to be a Light for our Creator to people that are thirsting for Him and His love. Melissa will be His Hands, Feet and loving Arms to people!!!
Melissa, I love you and I know many people will be praying for you and Katy as you go and do what God has laid on your heart!
1 comment:
What an amazing opportunity! I'll keep her in my prayers.
Post a Comment