I've talked many times about how God is opening doors for me. I'm learning now that while God sometimes opens doors for us, other times he shows us a door and it is up to us to go KNOCK on the door first BEFORE it is opened. God has shown me several doors recently, and many times it took A LOT of courage for me to go and knock on some of them...I have stepped out of my comfort zone in ways I thought I never would, I do so because I have a dream...And I do not want to look back one day and say, my dream might have been behind that one door I didn't have the guts to knock on. Sometimes God opens the door for us, and other times I think He wants to see just how badly we want our dreams to happen.
I'm standing at a door right now that God has shown me. I'm knocking. I have other doors that I haven't knocked on yet because I'm still waiting to see if anyone is going to answer this door. How do you know when it's time to move on to another door? How do you know when to stay and hope that it's just taking the person on the other side awhile to get to the door? Or do you go knock on all the doors that are available and see which ones, if any open?
1 comment:
All I can say...is pray and have faith. If you knock on all of the doors...the right one will open. Sometimes you just have to step out on faith.
Post a Comment