
Wow! That was a bit more intense than the other episodes!
* LOVED the opening song that was playing!
* George running around for Webber...That was hysterical! Every time you saw him, he seemed to be running!
* I enjoyed George's scenes with Tuc tonight! HUGE kudos to him for getting Tuc out of the room while Baily and Tucker were yelling. I loved how he said, "Uncle George says everyting is going to be okay." and him taking care of him for Baily at the end..."Bailey and I are married..." LOL! I loved George tonight!
* Want to know who else I loved? Lexie!!!! I didn't want to like her...Haven't wanted to like her since her first appearance, but every show I love her more and more. And tonight...Tonight she ROCKED! I loved how she vented to Mer in the bathroom and told her that she loved her and forgave her. Also enjoyed watching her tell Cristina that her sour attitude was not going to dampen what Lexie had been able to experience.
* WHAT WAS CRISTINA'S PROBLEM?!? I got so sick of her jumping down everyone's throat tonight! I know that she's Meredith's "person" and all but if MY person ever spoke to someone the way Cristina spoke to Lexie before Meredith even had a chance to get the first word in...MY person and I would have problems! MY person would never do that! She'd give her a death glare while *I* went off but she'd NEVER do what Cristina did. It's times like this that Mer needs to tell Cristina to ease up. Her going off on George REALLY put me over the top. ENOUGH ALREADY!
* I could actually tolerate Izzie tonight...I was too busy being miffed at Cristina to be miffed at Izzie.
* I know I'm supposed to feel something for Rebecca, but I just....don't. I feel for Alex, but I just have nothing for Rebecca. Never really have.
* Mark "turning over a new leaf" Nice try.
* Callie and Hahn...Yeah, still not sure about that. Looks like Callie isn't sure either. I have to hand it to Hahn for telling Webber she wouldn't do the procedure. I know, she eventually did it but at least she had the backbone to say NO first...TO HER BOSS.
* Webber was funny tonight! I loved that he was confused by the "wink" and when she realized Adele was flirting he lit up! LOL!
* Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Amy Madigan?? "I'm trying to use the bathroom in peace! Everyone seems so unhappy in this place! And her interaction with Mer after Lexie left and she came out of the stall..."2:00 work for you?" Mer: "Yeah, okay." LOL! Loved that! And I loved how she called Mer on how much she quits....I REALLY hope she comes back for season five!
* I LOVED how she said Mer was just standing back WAITING for him to fail so that she could then put all the blame on him. YES!!!!!! THANK YOU! I love Meredith, I really do, but there's only so much Derek can do to show her what she means to him...She WAITS for the other shoe to drop!
* Derek and Meredith....I gotta be honest...The confused the HECK out of me tonight. I'm STILL trying to figure out how that patient tied together with their situation. Is Mer supposed to be Cinderella and Derek her Prince Charming?
* Derek was really short with her tonight and like I say, I'm STILL trying to figure out what all that was about. I think (and I'm just guessing here) that he saw that his patient had some hope and no matter how unrealistic it SOUNDED he was 1) trying to allow her to STILL hold on to that hope and 2) Derek wanted to believe that fairytales may not be strawberries and whipped cream all the time but they were STILL fairytales (was that was what all of the tiny glances at Mer and vice versa was about) I loved that even though they couldn't SEE Andre at first that that didn't mean he didn't exist. Faith, people. It's all about faith. Sadly, by the time Meredith and Derek found out he WAS real...It was too late.
*Amazing close ups of Patrick tonight.
* LOVED the scene of them waiting for Andre to show up and once his patient finally gave in and accepted that Andre wasn't real how Derek sat with her. Then,as they were explaining to Andre how she wasn't going to wake up...He was so emotional! And Meredith broke my heart! I was crying with her! Derek and Meredith were both in their own world dealing with their own emotions and both of them were breaking...Patrick and Ellen seemed to feed off each other emotionally. It was great. They were heartbreakingly...great and they made me cry!
* Is it just me or when Derek was walking off with Rose tonight did it seem like he was marching and stiff as a board? He's SO unhappy and his body language totally gives him away. He might say he wants happy and casual with Rose, but REAL relationships aren't ALL happy and casual. They're happy, casual, sad, up, down....they're COMPLICATED! but he's craving his complicated...He's craving Mer!
* LOVED the final song of the night! Love Love LOVE it! Already on my ipod in fact. Several others from tonight will follow tomorrow.
* The end scene...Ummm...WOW! "My Mom tried to kill herself when I was a kid. After the love of her life disappeard....." "So, you think I'm broken...Fix me. Cause I'm no quitter." Wow. Just wow. Ellen was incredible! THAT made had me crying all over again!!!!!! Ellen rocked that scene! And made me love Mer even more...She's flawed, she's got issues...but she's determined! Gotta love Mer! :)
I never thought I would be looking forward to the season finale of this show because it's always SUCH a long summer waiting for it to return. And with the writers strike we got a shortened season anyway But I gotta tell ya, I CAN'T WAIT until next week!!! It's gonna ROCK!! "Together....For good." :) Yes indeed! Is it too early to break out the victory champagne?? *wink*
1 comment:
I thought the episode was really good, but I was so sad that the woman with the brain tumor went into surgery thinking Andre didn't really exist. They should have continued with the fairy tale and had her wake up!
Uh...are they leading up to something with Callie and Erica?
Post a Comment