
approx. 7 YR OLD FEMALE DALMATIAN
Hi. My name is Cookie and I NEED HELP FAST! My new foster mom is visiting from out-of-town and leaves LA at the end of June. If I don't find a new home...I WILL DIE AT THE SHELTER! I've had a really sad life so far. My previous home life wasn't filled with love (I was abused) and then I was abandoned in a house, tied to a pipe and left to starve. When I was finally discovered, severely dehydrated and malnourished, I thought I was saved...turns out that I was locked up in small, dark quarters for months on end as "evidence". I had no hope because the public never saw me. No one goes to the dungeon - except a rare few like Timi. Recently I was scheduled to be killed on June 16th at 5pm but Timi found me a foster home and picked me up instead!! Now I'm in danger because my truly loving foster mom, Kathleen, will be leaving the country due to unavoidable circumstances. At this point it is best if I am an only dog. Timi says that my surroundings (fight ring Pitt Bulls barking non-stop at me) has made me nervous around other dogs but if I can find stable foster care, they are going to socialize me again. I'm sure it won't take long with some diligent assistance. I just have to feel safe again and know that another dog isn't out to harm me. I'll just need some patience and time to re-enter a loving environment. Timi has successfully socialized other dogs, and now they all play at the dog park as if they were everyone's best friend. I look forward to making some canine friends too!! I AM GREAT WITH PEOPLE!! Super sweet. Full of kisses and I appreciate the small stuff. Like a bath, grass and a tree to pee on. Most of all, I would really, really appreciate love. Will you give me a permanent home? I don't ever want to go back to that horrible and scary place again! If they didn't decide to kill me, I would have died anyway. I was so sad and depressed that I stopped eating. I've suffered body and soul, but I believe Timi when she says that I deserve love. I'm holding out for that. I'm holding out for love.
A possible donation (dowry) may assist approved Adoptive parent(s) in getting me settled in.
To visit and/or adopt me, please call the PawChic Boutique at 310.234.1021, or email at: ask4 @pawchicboutique. com
No comments:
Post a Comment