Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kyle's Story

Many of you have heard about baby Kyle Sherrill or at least gotten e-mails from me asking for your prayers on his behalf. Kyle's story touches me on a personal level because of my own story and since I myself was a premature baby. I do not know the family personally, although through keeping up with his story through prayforkyle.com (link is on the right) I do feel as though I have gotten to know them.

And those of you that know me know how important I think it is to share our stories with others whenever the oppurtunity arrises, because you never know how it can help someone else. That is exactly what John and Kelly have done via their blog and now through the hospital's website.

Read Kyle's Story

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

What a wonderful blog! Someone shared the 'cardboard testimony' link with me a few days ago and, my, how moving it is. I'll visit you again soon.