Alrighty....Here we go in no particular order.....
- FINALLY we know Derek's middle name.....THANK YOU, ADDISON (Okay, and the writers too) I have read SO many fanfics that have just stuck a middle name in there and it always irked me that we didn't know his middle name. Christopher happens to be one of my favorite names...Up until tonight I personally had always thought his middle name could be Michael. I had nothing to back that up...It just flowed well of the tongue for me...Derek Michael Shepherd...But now that I've been repeating his real middle name to myself for the past hour, I like it!!! Derek Christopher Shepherd...It works! It flows! I like it!!! Now...Meredith's middle name....Hmmm...Do we know? Have they ever said? Thoughts on what YOU think it could be? I'm just so happy we know Derek's!!! Personal highlight of the show for me! Score for Shonda!
- The elevator scene with Derek...Followed by Mer...Followed by Addison...Followed by Plot Device (aka Rose). LOVED the way Addison was practically giving the back of Plot Device's head a "go somewhere" look! Practically boring holes into it!!! Go Addison!!! And then Mark's reaction when he saw who was on the elevator....HA!!!!!!! Loved it!!! Cracked up at the comment he gave!! I kept trying to imagine all of them reading this in the script at the table read! I'm sure THAT was fun!!!
- Izzie really got on my last nerve tonight (but then again, what else is new). Hahn was the same for me. I REALLY do not get why she is so rude to Cristina. I thought a lot of that was uncalled for.
- So....Derek and Addison...Even SHE knows Derek is fooling himself trying to get over Meredith....I don't really think Mer expects greatness JUST from him....I think she's still dealing with her mommy issues and needs to find greatness in HERSELF as well.
- Loved that Cristina mentioned the drowning. Granted, it was just a passing comment, but I think (or at least I REALLY hope) that subject will come into play more in the remaining three episodes as Meredith and Derek work their way toward each other. Patrick mentioned some emotional episodes and I hope all of that is talked about between them!
- Mer poking her head in to rant to her therapist...Loved it! At least she confronted that with someone instead of avoiding it. Progress!
- Bailey broke my heart tonight. I liked the scene with her and Addison.
- My thoughts were everywhere concerning Alex tonight...First I wanted to slap him for being a jerk to Rebecca (not that I like her, but still...he had responsibilty there) and then I wanted to hug him when he teared up in the OR. Alex doesn't do that and I love that the writers are peeling some of his layers back. Wonder what's going to happen when it is learned Rebecca is not pregnant. Guess this is a way for her to be written off the show.
- I cracked up at Addison using a McName!!! That was great!!
- I could have gone ALL season without hearing "heavy petting, lots of tongue" coming from Plot Device's mouth...Blech! Did NOT need, nor did I WANT to hear that.
- On the upside....NO Derek/Plot Device interaction. LOTS of Derek/Meredith interaction! THAT'S the kind of equation I LIKE!!!
- The Meredith and Derek scene at the end...The "look"--THEIR look. No two do that better than Patrick and Ellen! The way he shook her hand...Yep...It's coming...I can taste the reunion already!
- I love when we get to see Derek interact with his patients! He's so great with them!
- More great songs tonight!!
- Addison....All she did was float from one situation to the next. She didn't really offer anyone any huge insight. I was hoping SHE would be the major catalyst for the Meredith/Derek reunion. PR stunt for Private Practice is what I chalk it up to. Not sure how effective it will be but here's hoping!
- I did like the fact that she seemed to be on the side of Meredith....And she scored at least one point with me when she called Plot Device "that doe eyed little thing..." :D
- The previews for next week already have my Mer/Der lovin' heart beating a little faster....
Thoughts/comments are always welcome!
1 comment:
I absolutely loved the elevator scene....so hilarious!!!
I miss Addison! But if they are still doing Private Practive, I'm there!
Post a Comment