
I liked it. I really, really liked it....
* Meredith's opening and closing monologue rocked tonight!
* LOVED seeing baby Tuc again!!! And Miranda walking him down the hall...So cute!
* Line of the night: "Every time Derek walks into a room, all I can think about is his tongue.....In my mouth." ROTFL!!! Great! :)
* Meredith is actually TALKING about stuff...Who would of thought!!!
* Amy Madigan rocks! "Powerful stuff, reality!"
* "He's with Rose...." Quite a mantra! I giggled every time she started it!
* LOVE seeing Derek being a doctor once again!!! YAY!!!
* Dr. Bailey knocking on the door and knowing both Callie and Mark were in the same room...ROTFL!!
* Izzie = Annoying
* Hahn actually being compassionate with a patient...What a change! LOVED seeing that side of her!
* A date & tell policy and everyone having to fill out their history...Lovely!! Mark's face was priceless! Adele is back!!!! LOVE Adele!!!!!!
* Cristina singing "like a virgin" and Lexie joining in....ROTFL!!!!!!!
* George being Webber's intern...Poor George!! :D
* Derek and Meredith "practicing" and how Mer was totally staring him down while Derek was explaining things....And how Derek stole a glance at her while she wasn't looking...SWEET!
* Plot Device not needing a form...LOVED it! Until later in the show when she DID need one! LOVED how Lexie instantly apologized to Mer! (I want their sisterly bond to grow). And I loved how George instantly said he was going to get Cristina!
* Anyone else notice the Meredith and Derek's "music" played a lot tonight? I loved how all of those scenes involved Mer or Der in some way...And I just LOVE that melody!!
* LOL at Meredith grilling Lexie on how Cristina was acting and how Mer got up and ran when she found out Cristina was singing and then went and gave her a kick in the rear...Even though she had to be self deprecating to do so.
* First favorite scene of the night: Meredith and Derek doing the procedure together and Derek telling her to slow down, than having her look at him throughout the entire thing...."Look at me...Don't look at the machine, look at me....Slowly...." Eye contact the entire time and I loved how he still calms her down like no one else can. "We're standing on the moon, Dr. Grey" I don't think I was breathing the entire time!
* Dr. Bailey bringing her form to Webber... "Dr. Shepherd was just a moment of weakness...for both of us! ROTFLMBO!!!!!!! I heart Bailey and how she let Webber have it! Go Bailey!!!!!!!!! :D
* Bailey's speech to the nurses about Mark was hysterical!!!!!! I loved it!!!!
* Hahn and Callie...I STILL don't know where the writers are going with that!
* Mer: "Totally in sync like we were one person.." She was practically glowing! And Derek...He's SOOOO not into Plot Device! It can't be any more obvious!
* Der: "I slept with Rose and thought about Meredith the entire time...." Okay, didn't want him to ever sleep with her BUT...HE didn't initiate it, HE didn't enjoy it, HE had his mind on Mer the whole time and WE didn't have to see it! Thank you, Shonda!! Let's just remember too that the ONLY reason she slept with him was to prove Mark wrong...It was only on her mind because Mark got to her. It had NOTHING to do with love for Derek.
* Alex being a bit "fatherly" was awesome and how he let those kids go into the isolation bubble and be with their mom....AWESOME!
* Kudos to George for standing up to Webber...George has a spine and I love when he shows that!!
* Second favorite scene: Derek bringing the bottle of champagne to Mer and saying they would open it "when they succeed" Yep! Succeed they will! And they will open that for their victory dance...LOVED his pep talk!!! Patrick was AMAZING in that scene!!! AMAZING!!
* Love when Cristina finally opened up about how she really felt about Burke's success...I felt for her! She cried! She's not an emotional person and my heart broke for her. Sandra gave an awesome performance.
* Poor Bailey!!
* Adele and Richard back together!! Woo hoo!! :)
* "The tragic patient dies alone when the love of his life is in the next room...That's YOU." Yep! She "died" while he was right out in the hall RIGHT outside the door!
" "Do you KNOW why he's not with you....You're scared. YES!!! NOW we're getting somewhere and Meredith KNOWS it! That's why she walked out...It hit home and she ran...She's scared. I can't wait to see her actually confront that and deal with it!
Yep! I liked it! Progress in SO MANY ways for everyone! I'm lovin' it!! Can't wait to see what next week brings!! :)
1 comment:
I really loved the episode, but our house guest kept trying to talk to me in the last 15 minutes! So now I need to watch it again, but didn't record it! :( Because I missed any talk about Derek and Rose sleeping together! I just remember Rose asking for a slip, but figured it was just a statement.
Post a Comment