Sunday, June 17, 2012

Rookie Blue: Consolidated Blog Entry

Instead of moving each post over and giving it a separate entry, I've consolidated most of them and put them in this ONE entry.  My episode commentaries for the two episodes I have done (and the third episode when I get it typed up) will each have their own entries. All other "Rookie Blue" entries after this one will be a separate post.  This consolidated post is a one time thing to help save me some time. :-)


Season 3 Cast Photos:














Photos courtesy of SpoilerTV. All other cast photos can be found HERE!

I LOVE the first cast photo! However, I miss everyone else....Matty, Mel, Noam etc...Interesting how Sam is included and he's the only one that's NOT a rookie....Hmmmmm.... ;-)

And the one of Sam and Andy over in a corner by themselves as the rest of the gang handles the crime scene....I'm loving the subtle (although, not very) message that seems to be sending!

One final thought: What's up with Missy's bangs?

PROMOS:







Ben Bass Joins Twitter:

Follow him: @BenBassOfficial 

No comments: