Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Decision About My Rookie Blue Blog

I've had this nagging thought about my Rookie Blue blog.  I know a lot of you don't watch the show and could care less about it or what I have to say about it.  That's cool.  It doesn't hurt my feelings.  It's a big reason why I started my other blog.

That being said, when I created THIS blog, I wanted a place where I could put anything and everything I wanted to share in ONE place.  I blog mostly for myself, it's my outlet, and believe it or not, I do go back often and re-read my blog posts....It helps me remember great times, helps me see how far I've come in different areas of my life, and also helps me see in a sense, of where I'd like to go.

"Rookie Blue" is definitely a show I'm passionate about.  In fact, I haven't liked a show as much as I like Rookie Blue in a long long long time!  I LOVE talking about it to anyone that will listen, and even if nobody reads any entries I write about it, *I* like going back and re-reading them later and thinking, "Oh! I remember how I felt when that happened!" or "I'd forgotten the Andy gave Sam that look.....I'll have to re-watch that episode now!"

One of the my issues that lead me to my decision is the fact that, I like everything being in ONE PLACE!  I haven't really cared for my Rookie Blue thoughts being in a separate place apart from this.  If I were writing about the show to TRY and attract attention of LOTS of people, perhaps that might justify keeping it giving it a blog all of it's own, but I'm not, I write about it, because *I* want to, and if other people get a kick out of it, great!  If not, that's fine too! This blog encompasses all parts of my life....And let's face it....Rookie Blue is a part of that! 

So, I've made the decision to close down "Rookie Ramblings" and move my first two episode commentaries over here (haven't done the third one yet).  I will also post anything "Rookie Blue" related that I feel like posting here as well just as I have done in the past.  If you don't watch the show and don't care to read the entries, then feel free to skip it (it's not like I'll know one way or the other unless you comment) but I feel good about this decision and hope all of you understand.

Thanks!

No comments: