Sunday, June 17, 2012
Rookie Blue: 3.02 "Class Dismissed"
YIKES! My apologies for just now getting this up! There are a whole host of reasons why this is late but nobody really cares about that. Since it is so late though, and I have to work tomorrow, I'm going to make this post REALLY short and will probably come back and add more later. For now, here ya go!
*LOVED the first scenes with Andy and Sam! The way he says "McNally" as he leans in to kiss her and then ends the conversation on a whisper....Too cute!
*Loved that they are partnered together and when Sam boosted Andy over the fence, my heart did a little dance. Also thought it was cute how he checked her shoulder.
*I think Sam and his sister might have been in foster care at one point.
* The scenes with them inside the school were intense! Loved Sam talked the guy down, and how worried Andy seemed as Sam went out unarmed with Andy covered him. She seemed to go limp once the gun was secure.
*The interrogation room scene left me confused. Have no idea where Sam's head was then and didn't no if I should do a happy dance, or be worried.
*Same thing with their ending scene. Left me feeling uneasy.
* Not sure I'm liking Frank yet this season. I do think it's very cute how protective he is of Noelle and their baby! Loved them seeing the ultrasound!
* I don't like the new guy.
* My heart broke for Oliver!!! WHO could get OLIVER of ALL people out of the house???
*Chris and Nash cracked me up as well as Dov. And it was nice to see Traci and Jerry walk out together and remind the audience that they are indeed a couple!
Okay folks, that's all I have for tonight! Again, sorry for the delay and hopefully my thoughts on tomorrow nights episode won't take near as long to get posted!
Thanks for reading! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment