Monday, November 21, 2011

Heaven has gained an Angel....

My dear friend Keith Caldwell has passed away after a brave battle with cancer.

I wrote an entry about Keith HERE a few years ago. He was an inspiration and I'm heartbroken that he is no longer here with us, and I'm sad for the people that never got to know him like I did.

I remember sending him an e-mail in college asking for advice for my performance of literature class and a particularly difficult piece I was going to have to perform. One of his key pieces of advice: "Remember to breathe...." it's now advice that I have fallen back on these last few days as I've dealt with his passing.

I know however that our goodbye is not a permanent one and that we will meet again one day. I smile knowing he has fought the food fight, his race is finished, and he is now TOTALLY HEALED!

Keith will be greatly missed here and the world is a darker place without him in it, but the things he is a part of now in Heaven....WOW!

Rest in peace, sweet friend. Until we meet again...Shine on!

Prayers for Keith's loved ones would be appreciated. Thanks!

No comments: