Since I haven't done the daily "today I'm thankful for....." that everyone else seems to be doing, and the fact that tomorrow is the last day of November, I stole this idea from my amazing friend, Katy and will be putting my "Thankful Thirty" all right here at once!
1) My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who loves me just as I am.
2) The fact that Alexis and Austin are my niece and nephew. They rock my world.
3) My two amazing parents. So glad God hand picked them just for me!
4) My incredible sister....She's both beautiful and awesome!
5) My two fabulous big brothers....They leave no doubt that they love their little Sis!
6) My yorkie, Tazzie Mae-My constant and loyal sidekick! Love her to bits!
7) My friendship with Steve Lang. Seriously, nobody but Jesus has more faith in me!
8) Cotton candy jellybeans
9) Thanksgiving with Family
10) Shopping on Black Friday
11) Sweatshirt and jeans kinda weather (my favorite combo)
12) Derek Hough and Ricki Lake (see previous post)
13) My DVR that allows me to watch shows when I want.
14) Patrick Dempsey
15) Rookie Blue episodes
16) Ben Bass
17) Michael W. Smith (and his music)
18) Rainy days (and no need to get out of the house)
19) Good books
20) Text messaging
21) guardian angels
22) Starbucks white chocolate mocha
23) A walker with four wheels that STILL gets me where I need to go
24) That an organization like "March For Dimes" exists
25) Friends that I've known my whole life (and are still hanging in there with me)
26) New friendships
27) The fact that I live in a free country
28) the fact that there is LIFE after death!
29) dreams that come true
30) That God STILL has a plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment