
You may recall me posting almost a year ago about getting snow in Huntsville. Well folks, it happened again today! Yep, it SNOWED in Huntsville! Mom, Kimberly and I were in The Woodlands, but if it snowed anything here like it did in the Woodlands, it was quite a sight!
I even said at one point while getting in the car after a stop at "Toys R Us" "I never thought I'd say this, but SNOW is getting in the car!" The above picture is of the snow on our windshield shortly after I made that statement! It was awesome to see and really got us in the spirit! We at lunch at The Olive Garden (big surprise there, I know ;) ) and had a table right next to the window where the snow was REALLY coming down hard. So we watched the snow fall as we ate and Christmas music played in the restaurant!
It was SUCH a fun day! I had a blast with my Mom and sister and we talked about how years from now we'll be able to look back and say, "Remember that year the three of us went Christmas shopping in the snow?!"
It is already a treasured memory!
1 comment:
I can relate. Part of me actually misses snow, especially at Christmas!
Post a Comment