He is not a blood relative. In fact, he is of no relation to me in any way in this physical world. We've never even met. But, I adore this little boy, he is incredibly special to me. Like me, he was born premature (earlier than me) and like me, he beat the odds....And survived.
Kyle Sherrill is two years old today! He grabbed a part of my heart on the day I heard of his birth at just 23 weeks, and my love for him seemed to grow as I prayed and begged God for Kyle to survive as his Mom blogged almost daily about his progress.
Any time I need a reminder that God heals, that He listens to (and answers) our prayers, and that He performs miracles....All I have to do is think of Kyle. He is a LIVING example of all of that!
CLICK HERE TO SEE HIS STORY
Happy Birthday, Kyle! You are loved!
No comments:
Post a Comment