Monday, October 19, 2009

Patrick Makes the Cover of T.V. Guide!


Can't wait to get this McGoodie in my mailbox soon! LOVE when he gets a cover!
As for the headline, I personally don't see "Meredith being MIA" since she WILL be in every episode, despite her maternity leave (which she is already back from, by the way). Even though she won't be on A LOT, she pre-taped A LOT of stuff before she left to have Stella so that she'd be able to be in every episode this season. Gotta love Ellen for doing that! I love her anyway, but that's beside the point. :)
Izzie on the other hand, I WILL classify as MIA seeing as she will miss five episodes due to shooting a movie.
Whatever the case, I have no doubt Derek Shepherd can hold things together! Definitely a LOT better than the Chief is doing right now...I will hold my Webber dislike in for right now.
Can't wait to read the article and hear everything Patrick Dempsey has to say about his character, Derek's "marriage" to Meredith and where things may be headed on Grey's. Thank you T.V. Guide for giving Patrick the cover....And what a cover it is! :)

1 comment:

Kara Knafla said...

I don't know why TV Guide doesn't put him on their cover more often, I am so looking forward to my copy!