Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Lesson from GH

Okay, I'll try not to make a habit of continually talking about General Hospital here, but ya know, Jonathan Jackson is back and if you knew how much of a fan I was ten years ago, then you know how excited I am about this. Besides that fact, I can't seem to find a message board I like out there to comfortably talk about the show, so you might just have to bear with me if I DO talk about it on here. I'm considering creating a separate blog for that, but we'll see. Feel free to give me your thoughts about it in the comments if you have any.

Actually, I don't want to talk about the show so much as I want to talk about a bit of dialogue that struck me.

"I don't want perfection. I want you. I want your confusion, and your fears, and your anger. I want it all."

That's exactly what God wants from us. EVERYTHING. Every fear, every frustration, every heartbreak. He doesn't want us to hide from Him (we can't anyway) and keep it all to ourselves. He wants us to come to Him JUST as we are. He's still going to love us....No matter what.

So, if you're struggling right now....Just know, He's there, He's waiting, and He loves you!

No comments: