Tonight I noticed on Facebook that they were asking listeners to comment on the page about trials they were going through or a trial victory to share with others. I tried several times to post what God is teaching me as I wait for Him to bring my dream to pass. I never could get the entry to post on Facebook so I just decided to e-mail to the dj that was on the air at that time. She read my e-mail on the air and quoted a scripture I had used (Psalm 5:3).
A few minutes later a listener called in saying how much my story of "beauty in the waiting" had spoken to her at the "perfect time" as SHE was waiting for something as well and how much the particular scripture had spoken to her.
Isn't God just incredible?! THIS is what I'm talking about....How our stories can help others! I love how God would not allow the story to post on FB leading me to e-mail it in so that this person could hear it!! This makes makes the waiting worth it! God is being glorified through it, and I just thank Him tonight for allowing my story to help someone else....I've said it before, and I'll say it again...NEVER underestimate the power of YOUR story!
There is beauty in waiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment